Sunday 20 November 2011

proposed award title.

Based on discussions through sigs and my current employers I have been exploring dance performance, choreography and dance teaching. As this is following on from my previous training I need to focus on that more so than the future. I trained in musical theatre, primarily dance and did take my teaching qualifications in dance whilst there. I feel this is where I want to develop my knowledge as both a dancer and dance teacher, and the transition between the two. I propose my award title be.

BA (Hons) professional practice in Dance Performance and Teaching.

I feel this is where my current knowledge lies and what I would like to develop for the future.
Any thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is fine Leanne. I noticed a few people have chosen to take out the 'teaching' bit, as it did not accurately reflect their training, and hence could be potentially misleading. But...if you did your teaching qualifications as part of your study then that sounds fine. It's a simple title which means employers or others can immediately get a sense of what it is that you do.

    ReplyDelete