Tuesday 27 March 2012

Professional Artefact

After a very help full phone conversation with Rosemary we developed a few areas and themes that my artifact could be based upon. Initially I thought the artifact needed to be a way of presenting your inquiry to your professional audience, however I now realise it can be stemmed from a theme developed within my inquiry. My inquiry is the benefits of dance classes on young students and adults within this themes have emerged such as physical fitness, skills developed, critical and creative thinking, the way dance is taught and the overall impact and importance the classes have in students.
From this I have had several thoughts for an artifact :
  • A booklet illustrating the health benefits of dance including examples of exercises Incorporated in dance to improve flexibility and aerobic ability.
  • A video or book explaining teaching tips for fellow professionals on improving classes for the age range explored in my inquiry.
  • A book designed for academic leaders,companies,schools to demonstrate the benefits of dance and why dance should be encouraged and incorporated into their system.
  • A video collage of dance footed showing work created by students,demonstrating their creativity, ream work dance and performance skills. ( this could maybe be incorporated into the idea above).
I believe my thoughts will developed as I analyse my inquiry further and compare the themes that have arose from my findings I want the artifact to professionally show what has been studied and by a useful piece of information to aid my professional audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment