Thursday 10 February 2011

Personal profile

My name is Leanne watson I am a professioanl dancer. Originally from Blackpool I now live in weston Super mare. With my mum being a Dance teacher I have danced since the age of three.

I trained at laine Theatre Arts in all styles of dance and theatre I graduated with a three year musical theatre diploma and I.S.T.D  F.D.I.

Since graduating I have performed in three pantomimes as Dance captain, various cruise ships, Disney tour and various gigs throughout the country. I am due to work out in Greece this year as a dancer.

I am a Passionate and reliable dancer, my job has allowed me to travel the world and experience various cultures of dance.

I am a qualified dance teacher and found myself getting more involved in teaching these last couple of years, this is something i would like to pursue further in my career.

Please comment on this profile I would love to hear any suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne I was looking at your CV and I think you should include a few sentences at the top about you, just so we can get a sense of who you are. This can sometimes take the cv off the page and separate you from the rest. I'm currently working towards my FDI do you teach at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you nicole thats a great tip, I feel i always a bit too embarassed to say too much about myself, but I think it will benefit the c.v and stop it being so buisness like and a touch more personal. Yes I do teach although im still dancing and starting a new contract in a couple of weeks so won't be teaching for a while. I did my practical fdi units whilst at college, how are you finding it?

    ReplyDelete